- Intro (0:00).
- Dark mode (1:43).
- Factbook (3:43).
- Commentaries in Passage Guide (5:55).
- Sermon Building & Manager (7:36).
- Counseling Guide (13:51).
- Miscellaneous improvements / Reading plans (15:04).
- Charts (15:52).
- Bible Books Explorer (16:54).
- Should I upgrade? (17:58).
- Conclusion (24:31).
Kirk and Dan close out their series on Bible translations by dispelling some misconceptions about Bible translations, as well as laying out some practical tips for making use of translations in your study of scripture.
Kirk and Dan begin a new series on Bible translations. Today they talk about some introductory matters on Bible translations, as well as why this is an important topic for us to consider and understand.